Frequently Asked Questions – BELMODO BOUTIQUE
1. HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?
You can place an order online by clicking on the product on our website, 24 hours a day until the product is out of stock.
2. HOW CAN I DELETE AN ARTICLE FROM MY SHOPPING BAG?
By clicking on your basket at the right top of your screen, you will see an overview with the chosen articles. You can remove an article by clicking on the button 'remove' next to the article. The article will disappear automatically out of your basket.
3. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE BELMODO BOUTIQUE TEAM?
Please check our Contact Page and send an email to email@example.com and we will try to help you as quickly as possible. Please include your name, your country, your address, your question and your reference if provided.
4. I JUST FINISHED MY ORDER. HOW DO I ADD A NEW ITEM TO MY SHOPPING BAG?
Unfortunately we cannot add another item to your order after completing the checkout. Please place a new order for the new item.
5. DO YOU SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
We ship to Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, the Azores, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, the Madeira Islands, Malta, the Isle of Man, Monaco, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden and Croatia. Shipping to other countries is possible, but subject to prior request and specific details by Belmodo.
6. HOW MUCH WILL I PAY IN DELIVERY CHARGES?
The delivery charges depend on the total weight and volume of your order, and on the country of destination.
7. WHAT IS THE SHIPPING COST?
When your order will be shipped within Belgium, your shipping cost will be € 7,-.
When your order will be shipped in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom, your shipping cost will be € 16,4.
When your order needs to be shipped to the Azores, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, the Madeira Islands, Malta, the Isle of Man, Monaco, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden and Croatia, your shipping cost will be € 32,8.
If your country hasn’t been mentioned above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Belmodo Boutique does ship worldwide, so we are pleased to let you know on all terms & conditions for shipping your international order.
Belmodo is shipping all orders from our warehouse in Belgium (Europe). Unfortunately we do not control any duties/taxes that may occur to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance, outside the EU. Customs policies are different from country to country so please contact your local customs office for further information.
8. WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY?
- European orders: 1-3 working days.
- Other countries: 2-5 working days.
Depending on your region the estimated time of delivery can take up to max. 10 working days. As soon as your order has left our warehouse you will receive a confirmation mail with the corresponding tracking info.
Thanks to this tracking info you will be able to trace your package and to contact Bpost directly in case you need to arrange a different delivery time.
9. WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY CONFIRMATION MAIL?
As soon as your order is ready, you will receive an confirmation email to the email address you filled in during checkout. If you haven't received any email 24 hours after completing the checkout, please check your spam folder or contact us at email@example.com.
10. HAS MY ORDER BEEN SHIPPED YET?
As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking info. From there it should be delivered within the timescale we indicate. Your order can be tracked at the website of Bpost by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation mail. You can contact the delivery service directly to arrange a different delivery time since they cannot leave the package unattended at your delivery address.
From Monday to Friday, orders confirmed before 11:00 AM (CET) are handled during the upcoming 24 hours. If your order is placed on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays in Belgium, it is going to be handled on the first working day after.
11. HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
Belmodo offers a simple and easy return service. Simply return the goods (all duties and carriage costs need to be paid by sender) in original, unused condition and within 14 days after receiving the goods - Please download and attach the return form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- your Belmodo #order number the return relates to
- your personal details
- whether you prefer a refund of your product or an exchange/replacement model. Without these details we won’t be able to take the appropriate action. Please note, the shipping cost + taxes for this return are on your behalf. Click here to download the return form. Once we receive the returned goods, we will inspect and process the goods to ensure you receive what you want as quickly as possible. All refunds of the products (excl. shipping cost) will automatically be issued to the card used to make the original purchase and in the event we are unable to provide a suitable replacement we will automatically refund you and let you know via email.
*Gift Cards are nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
12. DO I HAVE TO PAY ADMINISTRATION COSTS?
No, the administration costs will not be charged, but the transportation cost will.
13. WHEN CAN I PAY MY ORDER?
When you have placed your order, during checkout you will receive the required payment instructions.
14. WHAT IS PAYPAL?
PayPal is the safe way to pay online without sharing your details. Add your creditcard or bankaccount and pay in a few clicks. Paypal does not deny or accept payments itself, it merely transmits the information to the bank or credit card company of the web shop. If your transaction is denied, it is the bank or Credit Card Company involved that denied the transaction.
15. WHY WAS MY PAYMENT REFUSED?
Paypal and Ogone do not deny or accept payments itself, they merely transmits the information to the bank or credit card company of the web shop. If your transaction is denied, it is the bank or Credit Card Company involved that denied the transaction.
Possible reasons why your payment was refused are:
- Your type of card is not accepted by this webshop
- Your card is expired
- No more credit available on your card
Possible actions that you can consider:
- Choose another payment method
- Re-enter your information field
If the problem persists, please contact the shop master for more information about your transaction. Make sure you have as much information about your order as possible before contacting the webshop via email@example.com.
16. DO I NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY MY ORDER?
No, you do not need a Paypal account to be able to buy something. In case you don't have or don't want such account, you can easily fill in the 'Don't have a Paypal account?' field and proceed to payment.
17. CAN I ALSO COME AND PICK UP MY ORDER?
Unfortunately it is not possible to come and pick up your order.
18. WHAT IF A PRODUCT IS MISSING OR WHEN SOMETHING IS DELIVERED WRONG?
When you receive your order, we ask you to check the products as soon as possible. If something is not correct, you are asked to contact us within 48 hours after delivery of your order, by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.