My new fashion paradise
Geschreven door Tiany Kiriloff
I donât quite remember the last time I visited the Dutch shopping Valhalla de Bijenkorf, but it sure had been ages and things have been changing ever since.
You should’ve seen my face the minute I entered this shopping monument, like a kid in a candy shop with little sparkling eyes and kind of drooling all over the divine stuff available in stores. I instantly wishlisted shoes, bags, dresses and heaps of beauty products.
5 reasons to visit de Bijenkorf:
- Their amazing selection of brands. Including cool designer labels such as Mo & Co, Self Portrait and Free People but also designer goodness by Belgian designers like Christian Wijnants.
- Their fabulous shop in shop of our favourite UK brand Topshop.
- Their brand new 1200 square meter Beauty Hall is heaven on earth for those that enjoy heaps of beauty goodies; think 25 counters good for 15,000 products of exclusive stuff by brands such as Tom Ford. New and totally unique for Benelux is the Charlotte Tilbury counter with the amazing range of world’s most renowned make-up artist.
- Their shoe department ... Divine!
- The entire 5th floor, which is dedicated to food, meaning a delicious break during your shopping spree.