MFW wish list
Geschreven door Tiany Kiriloff
Fashion makes you greedy - I keep on saying this over and over again â¦
All the gorgeous stuff you see passing by becomes so desirable it hurts and even though I don’t think I’m the greedy type of girl, I now find myself wanting a lot of what I witnessed over the past few days.
Hereby a wish list of things I’d buy in case some kind of genie in a bottle would granted me a limitless VISA card.
- The pink glittery pumps at Emporio Armani have got my heart skipping a beat.
- I totally adored the buttoned up trousers at Costume National and gave a big thumbs up for all their cool-looking jackets.
- Say amen to the lurex cropped Roberto Cavalli jackets, just perfect to upgrade your denim looks, but mighty cool too on long dreamy dresses.
- Italian brand Santorini had some enviable footwear that I wouldn’t mind owning.
- I’m obsessed with the velvet embroidered Fratelli Rosetti pumps and tasselled loafers.
- Yes please! Give me yellow checks and faux fur leopard details as seen on the catwalk during the show of N°21.
- The entire Pucci collection stole my heart, but God knows that I’m dying for that baby blue shiny Pucci jumper; it’s a statement piece and a total must-have!
- Max Mara wowed me with their jade green combos, so I hereby would love to add the entire green silhouette to my MFW wish list.
- Sportmax was undoubtedly my favourite collection and to be honest I’m having a hard time deciding on my absolute favourite item as they are numerous, but if it were a matter of life and death then I’d definitely stick to the long patchwork coat and the white jumper with oversized sleeves … just exquisite!