Going out with the kids
Geschreven door Marie Hocepied
My two children Jeanne, six years old, and Georges, four years old, are the two most important people in my life.
When I have some time off, I like to spend it with my kids. I regularly take Jeanne and Georges to
- Le Rouge-Cloître to take a long walk
- Le parc Tenbosch to take a short walk
- Le musée des sciences naturelles
- Garage-à-Manger to brunch or have breakfast (Maru really serves the best Korean food!)
- Gaston, the brandnew best icecreamshop in Brussels town
- La librairie Candide to check out the children's section
If we stay at home, we draw, dance, play games in the garden and take some naps together!
Sometimes I take them on a shopping spree as well. To dress my two 'blondies', I go to Claude Hontoir. They both wear a a lot of Stella McCartney, Morley and Bellerose items, but Jeanne likes to wear items from Zara as well and Georges is a fan of the clothing by COS. For basic pieces, we always visit the timeless Petit Bateau. My daughter loves shoes by Pom d'Api whereas my son prefers to wear New Balance. They choose their nightwear at Boucle d'Or. Moumout for Georges and dresses by Bonton for Jeanne.