I could write about my professional day to day but I wanted to leave aside that path and to talk to you about one of my greatest passion: cinema.
As I have always loved good stories, I am passionate about movies. My 1st idea of future when I finished my studies was to become a filmmaker.
Destiny decided I would create stories with accessories instead and I am enchanted with that! Though, of course, I keep my love for a good movie. I have 2 different movie registers. On 1 hand, I love French movies, especially those starring or directed by Guillaume Canet. On the other hand, on a more international register, I am very keen of Woody Allen.
My top 6 of the ones I could watch again and again without getting tired of them, are:
- "Le premier jour du reste de ta vie" - Rémi Bezançon
- "Les petits mouchoirs" - Guillaume Canet
- "L'auberge Espagnole" - Cédric Klapisch
- "Jeux d'enfants" - Yann Samuell
- "Ne le dis à personne" - Guillaume Canet
- "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" - Woody Allen