My yearly date with H&M Conscious has again resulted in a series of pictures of yours truly wearing yet another covetable collection. Enjoy!
This year's collection conceived out of sustainable and innovative materials such as Denimite (a fabric made from old denim) or embellishment made from recycled glass.
The Conscious Exclusive collections have become an annual tradition to showcase that sustainability is just a mindset and that some mighty mind-boggling red carpet creations can be conceived with unconventional and eco-friendly materials.
This year's Conscious Exclusive collection was inspired by the fashion & art archives of the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, based in the renowned Louvre museum in Paris. The collection will launch on April 7, on that exact same date the museum will also open its doors to the new exhibition, Fashion Forward – Three Centuries of Fashion.
The next few days I’ll be sharing 4 of my favourite H&M Conscious Exclusive silhouettes and let me hereby assure you that this collection of floor length dresses and wide legged trousers, silky skirts and jacquard coats with unique prints will once more be a big hit.
- Jacquard coat made of recycled polyester, silk, polyamide and metal fibre.
- Black fluid trousers made of Tencel and silk.
- Long sleeve fitted top made of Tencel and nylon.
- Deco inspired earrings made of Denimite (made from recycled denim)
- Black slippers made of Tencel, organic silk and conscious leather details.